Support Myers Park High School
Parent, Teacher, Student Organization (PTSO)
Myers Park High School Foundation
To enhance the educational experience of every Myers Park Student by expanding opportunity, addressing unmet needs, and funding innovation. Great schools combine the power of public resources with innovation and flexibility fueled by private funds. In 2012, several members of the “Classic” Class of 1955 worked together with school administration and parent leaders to create the Myers Park High School Foundation. The Foundation strategically concentrates on these main areas:
- Professional development for teachers;
- Scholarships for students or programs; and
- Campus improvements, in conjunction with CMS and the Mustang Club (athletic boosters).
The Myers Park Mustang Club is the booster club for Mustang Athletics. The primary purpose of the The Mustang Club is to provide support for all athletic teams representing the Myers Park student body. Each year we raise funds to support the things that CMS does not provide for our student-athletes and we depend upon your support.
Please consider making a contribution to The Mustang Club to help with these annual and long term capital needs. There are many ways to help including:
- Make a donation to a specific sport or athletic team
- Purchase advertising signage on the Gus Purcell Stadium and Jack Sink Field Scoreboards
- Purchase banners or advertising signs in stadiums or gymnasiums
- Purchase a season pass
Please donate by here.